Our Support Office in Basingstoke Hampshire, part of Grandir UK, is currently looking for a Regional Manager. You’ll head up a team of Nursery Managers, work to drive commercial performance and deliver exceptional outcomes for families.
Our mission is to inspire children to grow happy, smart, and healthy and thrive as individuals. Excellent quality childcare and education is evident when the children and family are truly placed at the centre of all we do and as a well-known and sought-after employer within the childcare sector, we recognise it is our people that provide exceptional education and care with every child and family at the centre of all they do.
Join us and enjoy the following:
- Employee benefits portal, which includes discounts at 100’s of online high street stores
- Staff referral scheme – recommend your friends and family to work for us. and be rewarded with a cash bonus
- Heavily discounted childcare
- ‘Wellbeing Day’ – an extra day off just for you
- 24/7 remote GP appointments with prescriptions delivered to your home
- Healthcare cash back plan – claim cash back on medical procedures such as dental care and physiotherapy
- ‘May I Say Thank You’ A whole month dedicated to recognising employees hard work & dedication, including an all-expenses paid awards ceremony
- Reward and recognition points – turn your points into cash through our benefits portal
- Additional paid holiday for Christmas closure to spend with your family and friends
We are looking for:
- At least 1 year experience of multi-site management
- At least 5 years’ experience within the Early Years sector
- Strong motivational skills
- Strong communication skills
What will you be doing:
- Provide inspiring leadership, coaching, and mentoring to Nursery Managers to help them lead their nurseries.
- Monitor apprentice experience at nursery level and support apprentice strategy.
- Ensure all areas of personnel compliance, including safer recruitment, performance conversations and appraisals, are met.
- Ensure all nurseries are delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage and meet or exceed the regulatory requirements. All nurseries must maintain/gain a GOOD/OUTSTANDING judgement.
- Accountable for the P&L and budget performance.
- Drive growth and efficiency in nurseries.
- Ensure all nurseries have clear action plans that will deliver the expected outcomes in both quality and growth.
- Nominated Ofsted 2nd for the region, ensuring notifications are submitted and supporting with complaint management.
Grandir UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.