Nursery Overview Lindum, Oundle
In Oundle, near Peterborough in Cambridgeshire, Lindum Day Nursery operates from the grounds of Prince William School. Our children's day nursery provides OUTSTANDING, as rated by Ofsted, early years education and care for babies and children, right up to the time when they are ready to go to school.
A little bit about us:
- We have a spacious and secure outdoor area that we encourage our children of all ages to use all year round.
- We supply a wide range of all-inclusive activities such as French, cooking, music and movement and organised sports.
- We provide wholesome food each day prepared by our onsite nursery chef. Our range of menus are seasonal, fresh and have a variety of options that are suitable for each age group.
- We keep a record of your child’s time and progress at nursery via a system called ‘Tapestry’, an online learning journal. Using hand held devices we can instantly record and report on your child’s special moments and achievements and link them into your child’s personal profile. You will be able to view the observations as a learning journey, flipping through the pages in time order, or filtering to access your favourite records.
- Each child is assigned to a specific person who is responsible for ensuring the care and safety of your children and for reviewing and monitoring their development and wellbeing as they settle into the nursery.
- Our unique range of child-led and adult-led activities and nursery facilities are fully supported by the Early Years Foundation Stage for all our babies and children to enjoy.
Click here to see our latest Ofsted inspection report.
We look forward to seeing you and your little one very soon!
Heidi Cassidy, Nursery Manager