Nursery Overview Abington Park, Northampton
**If your little one starts at Abington Park in Northampton by 31st January 2019, you could receive one month’s free childcare – a saving of nearly £1,000. Savings based on a full-time baby place, full terms and conditions apply, please ask our nursery for full details.**
Located in a beautifully renovated townhouse opposite Abington Park on Wellingborough Road in Northampton, Northamptonshire. Our delightful children's day nursery provides babies, as young as six weeks to children up to five years old, with a safe and friendly environment in which to learn, play and grow in confidence.
A little bit about us:
- We have a spacious and secure outdoor area that is split into separate sections, each equipped with age appropriate toys and activity stations for our babies, toddlers, nursery and pre-school children. We encourage our children of all ages to use all year round.
- We supply a wide range of all-inclusive activities programmes, such as French, cooking, yoga, music and movement.
- We also provide nappies and milk, all included within our fees.
- We provide wholesome food each day prepared by our onsite nursery chef with our range of menus which are fresh and have a variety of options that are suitable for each age group.
- Each child is assigned to a specific person who is responsible for ensuring the care and safety of your children and for reviewing and monitoring their development and wellbeing as they settle into the nursery.
- Our unique range of child-led and adult-led activities and nursery facilities are fully supported by the Early Years Foundation Stage for all our babies and children to enjoy.
- We keep a record of your child’s time and progress at nursery via a system called ‘Tapestry’, an online learning journal. Using hand held devices we can instantly record and report on your child’s special moments and achievements and link them into your child’s personal profile. You will be able to view the observations as a learning journey, flipping through the pages in time order, or filtering to access your favourite records.
We look forward to seeing you and your little one very soon!
Sharon Ryan, Nursery Manager