Our Support Office in Basingstoke Hampshire, part of Grandir UK, is currently looking for a Regional Support Manager to assist the Regional Manager in providing effective leadership across the region.
Our mission is to inspire children to grow happy, smart, and healthy and thrive as individuals. Excellent quality childcare and education is evident when the children and family are truly placed at the centre of all we do and as a well-known and sought-after employer within the childcare sector, we recognise it is our people that provide exceptional education and care with every child and family at the centre of all they do.
Join us and enjoy the following:
- Employee benefits portal, which includes discounts at 100’s of online high street stores
- Staff referral scheme – recommend your friends and family to work for us. and be rewarded with a cash bonus
- Heavily discounted childcare
- ‘Wellbeing Day’ – an extra day off just for you
- 24/7 remote GP appointments with prescriptions delivered to your home
- Healthcare cash back plan – claim cash back on medical procedures such as dental care and physiotherapy
- ‘May I Say Thank You’ A whole month dedicated to recognising employees hard work & dedication, including an all-expenses paid awards ceremony
- Reward and recognition points – turn your points into cash through our benefits portal
- Additional paid holiday for Christmas closure to spend with your family and friends
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading an Early Years setting
- Regulatory Inspection experience
- Experience of leading on matters relating to Safeguarding and Health and Safety
- Proven experience at delivering on or ahead of KPI targets
- Strong communication skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and to relate professionally at all levels
- A highly motivated team player with a flexible, positive, and proactive approach to work
- Diligent and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload
What will you be doing:
- To ‘set up’ in the absence of the Regional Manager to take leadership accountability for the region.
- To notify the Operations Director in the absence of the Regional Manager of any significant incidents.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other Nursery Managers within the region, as requested by the Regional Manager.
- To agree specific tasks with the Regional Manager to support with performance outcomes for the region.
- There may be a requirement from time to time to manage other Settings within the Region in the absence of a Nursery Manager.
Grandir UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.