Kiddi Caru in Romsey, part of Grandir UK, is currently looking for a reliable Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and ensure that the nursery runs effectively each day.
Our mission is to inspire children to grow happy, smart, and healthy and thrive as individuals. Excellent quality childcare and education is evident when the children and family are truly placed at the centre of all we do and as a well-known and sought-after employer within the childcare sector, we recognise it is our people that provide exceptional education and care with every child and family at the centre of all they do.
Join us and enjoy the following:
- Employee benefits portal, which includes discounts at 100’s of online high street stores
- Staff referral scheme – recommend your friends and family to work for us. and be rewarded with a cash bonus
- Heavily discounted childcare
- ‘Wellbeing Day’ – an extra day off just for you
- 24/7 remote GP appointments with prescriptions delivered to your home
- Healthcare cash back plan – claim cash back on medical procedures such as dental care and physiotherapy
- ‘May I Say Thank You’ A whole month dedicated to recognising employees hard work & dedication, including an all-expenses paid awards ceremony
- Reward and recognition points – turn your points into cash through our benefits portal
- Additional paid holiday for Christmas closure to spend with your family and friends
What will you be doing:
- Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Ensure that all children attending the nursery receive rich and stimulating experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Responsible for all administrative duties associated with the nursery, such as maintaining children’s records, ordering equipment, maintaining inventories, and keeping personnel records.
- Facilitate inspections by regulatory bodies and implement any recommendations.
- Be responsible for ensuring the nursery remains compliant in respect of suitably trained staff with relevant first aid qualifications.
- Agree and deliver occupancy targets.
- Recruit, induct, support, train and appraise all staff to ensure delivery of high-quality childcare practice.
- Ensure that all staff develop and maintain friendly and professional relationships with parents and carers.
Grandir UK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.