Our Kiddi Caru nursery in Fareham, Hampshire is looking to appoint a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Forest School Leader. This is a new role within this setting and is the perfect opportunity to really make this role your own.
To be considered for this role, you should ideally have knowledge of the EYFS framework, as well as a good grasp of OFSTED standards. You should be a team player, with a positive can-do attitude and excellent communication and time management skills.
- Act as a role model to children, colleagues, and parents, displaying our CHILD values – Care, Helpful, Inspiring, Leaders and Dynamic in your daily activities
- Be a designated key worker for an allocated number of children, observing, planning and assessing their development by using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Respect and promote inclusivity by using a wide range of equipment and resources to meet the educational needs of the children, incorporating the forest school elements into your work including sow and grow and messy play
- Assist with meeting the personal and emotional needs of children in your care, such as toileting and establishing a relationship with your designated children
- Build effective and positive relationships with parents, family members, carers and visitors, provide information and updates on their children’s development and daily activities, encouraging their involvement with the great outdoors
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive, welcoming and stimulating outdoor environment for the children
- Ensure all procedures, policies and operational practices are upheld to ensure a safe and secure environment for all
- Take a shared responsibility for the safeguarding of children, promoting welfare and raising any safeguarding concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead, always maintain confidentiality
- Assist with the domestic management of the nursery, ensuring a clean, hygienic and safe environment is maintained
- When required, support with the preparation of meals and snacks and cleaning of equipment
- Attend staff meetings and parents’ evenings
- Employee benefits portal, including discounts at 100’s online high street stores
- Healthcare cash back plan – claim cash back on medical procedures such as dental care and physiotherapy
- Reward and recognition points – turn your points into cash through the benefits portal
- ‘May I Say Thank You’ A whole month dedicated to recognising employees hard work & dedication, including an all-expenses paid awards ceremony
- Staff referral scheme – recommend your friends and family to work for us and be rewarded with a cash bonus*
- Additional paid holiday for Christmas closure
- ‘Wellbeing Day’ – an extra day off just for you which sits outside of your holiday entitlement**
- 24/7 remote GP appointments with prescriptions delivered to your home
- Heavily discounted childcare at our nurseries
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
No agencies please. Grandir UK reserve the right to add candidate details from unsolicited CVs from agencies into our own candidate database, with no obligation to the agency concerned if those candidates subsequently become employees of Grandir UK.