Nursery Overview Redhill
Located on the Watercolour Development just outside the town centre, our 100 place Ofsted OUTSTANDING day nursery provides childcare from 7.30 am to 6.30 pm and includes a sensory room; interactive fibre-optics, bubble tubes and light displays to stimulate and soothe plus, well-resourced playrooms; exciting range of learning experiences where children can play, learn, explore and flourish as individuals.
- Our state-of-the-art day nursery is bright, homely and spacious; an environment that is safe and secure, built with children in mind
- Our well-resourced playrooms offer a wide and exciting range of learning experiences where children can play, learn, explore and flourish as individuals
- We provide wholesome food each day prepared by our onsite nursery chefs with a range of menus which are checked by a qualified nutritionist who works with the education sector to help provide nutritious meals to children of nursery and school age
- Fantastic outdoor areas filled with lots of apparatus and space for your little one to run and play
- State-of-the-art sensory room incorporating interactive fibre-optics, bubble tubes and light displays to stimulate and soothe
- We also offer an ‘All Inclusive Activity’ programme which includes Yoga, French, Music & Movement, Cooking and Treasure Baskets; all of which are free of charge
Click Here to see our latest Ofsted Report.
We look forward to meeting you and your little one very soon!
Helen Atkin, Nursery Manager