Nursery Overview Head Start Day and Preschool Leighton Buzzard
Located in a beautifully renovated house in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. Our delightful Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING children's day nursery and preschool provides babies, as young as six weeks to children up to five years old, with a safe and friendly environment in which to learn, play and grow in confidence.
A little bit about us:
- We have a spacious and secure outdoor area that is split into separate sections, each equipped with age appropriate toys and activity stations for our babies, toddlers, nursery and pre-school children. We encourage our children of all ages to use all year round.
- We supply a wide range of all-inclusive activities programmes, such as French, cooking, yoga, music and movement.
- We provide wholesome food each day prepared by our onsite nursery chef with our range of menus which are fresh and have a variety of options that are suitable for each age group.
- Each child is assigned to a specific person who is responsible for ensuring the care and safety of your children and for reviewing and monitoring their development and wellbeing as they settle into the nursery.
- Our unique range of child-led and adult-led activities and nursery facilities are fully supported by the Early Years Foundation Stage for all our babies and children to enjoy.
Click Here to see our latest Ofsted Report.
We look forward to meeting you and your little one very soon!
Rochelle Blackshaw, Nursery Manager