Choosing a day nursery is one of the most important decisions a parent will have to make and we would like to ensure you have everything you need to make that decision. The best way to determine if the day nursery is for you and your little one, is to visit. By visiting you will see for yourself what makes a good nursery.
Due to the Coronavirus, our Open Days are running a little differently this year, we have additional measures and precautions to ensure the safety of your family and our teams whilst at nursery. We are closely monitoring the rules and guidance set out my the Government and NHS to ensure we meet and exceed safety measures.
Please see below what to expect when you visit your local nursery open day:
- Our open day are by appointment only to ensure the safety of our families and staff teams
- Your will be given a private tour of our nursery by our nursery management teams
- Only one set of parents/carers will be booked for each hourly tour
- Children are allowed to attend our open days with their family
- At least two members of our management team will welcome you on the day of your visit
- Between visits, our teams will undertake cleaning and sanitising of the nursery for extra COVID precautions
- You will only be allowed to enter the nursery at your prearranged time
- Our team will ask you to wait outside the nursery until your appointment and the nursery is safe
- Our teams will be more than happy to answer all your questions, provide you with a full information pack and personal quote
We look forward to welcoming you to Kiddi Caru!
Date - Saturday 6th March
Time - 9am to 4pm
Participating nurseries include:
Hampshire, Surrey & Sussex
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery and Preschool Romsey