We are looking for a dedicated Practitioner with SEND experience to join our team at Bedford on either a full time or part time, permanent basis, providing specialist support to children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
In order to fulfil the role as SEND Practitioner you will have attained level 3 qualification in Childcare, Education and Learning and need to have recent, relevant SENCO experience.
As SEND Practitioner you be responsible for ensuring–
· Robust and individually tailored learning, development and support plans are implemented for children with SEND in conjunction with parents and external agents.
As SEND practitioner you will have the following experience, skills and attributes –
· Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations and have recent SEND experience
· Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
· Be an effective communicator and have the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues and external agents and stakeholders within a multidisciplinary team.
· Have knowledge and experience of supporting children whom may have complex learning and physical needs to ensure their wellbeing and education is robustly supported.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid Christmas close down period
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Day off for your birthday (service related)
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Recommend a friend scheme
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Days left: 0
Days left: 0
Days left: 7