0800 028 4500
Silks Farm Nursery School in Somersham is currently seeking a Nursery Practitioner specialising in working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities to join their team.
We are looking for a dedicated Practitioner with SEND experience to join our team on a permanent basis, providing specialist support to children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
In order to fulfil the role as SEND Practitioner you will have attained level 3 qualification in Childcare, Education and Learning and need to have recent, relevant SENCO experience.
As SEND Practitioner you be responsible for ensuring–
The individual needs of children are identified and met.
Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
· Robust and individually tailored learning, development and support plans are implemented for children with SEND in conjunction with parents and external agents.
As SEND practitioner you will have the following experience, skills and attributes –
· Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations and have recent SEND experience
· Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
· Be an effective communicator and have the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues and external agents and stakeholders within a multidisciplinary team.
· Have knowledge and experience of supporting children whom may have complex learning and physical needs to ensure their wellbeing and education is robustly supported.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Recommend a friend scheme
Days left: 9
Days left: 16