Solent Business Park, Whiteley
0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Solent Whiteley is currently seeking a Room Leader to join their team
NOW OPEN! Our Kiddi Caru Day Nursery and Preschool is located on the Solent Business Park in Whiteley, Hampshire. Enjoy our opening offer for all families who register and start before 30th September 2021 – up to £200 off your first month’s childcare fees! Book your face to face visit today to find out more. And be safe in the knowledge that your child is getting the best childcare possible and that we will find the best solution that will fit your family life.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Nursery Practitioner or Nursery Nurse to develop management and leadership skills, or an established Room Leader who is keen to further develop their career with a leading national group, with potential to grow their knowledge and skills.
You will work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the Nursery staff (nursery Nurses, Assistants and Support Staff) to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes -
· Have a full and relevant level 3 qualification in Childcare.
· Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
· Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A good working knowledge of the EYFS framework and the ability to support staff in using the framework.
· Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice.
· Ideally previous supervisory experience in a similar role.
You will be responsible for –
· Acting as designated key person for a allocated number of children.
· Ensuring you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
· Developing positive partnership with parents.
· Leading, developing and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
· Working as part of a wider management structure within the Nursery.
· Supporting team development.
· Working in partnership with parents.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
The Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
We aim to be an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion or belief.