0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Chelmsford is currently seeking an experienced Preschool Team Leader to join their team.
As Preschool Team Leader you will form an integral part of the Nursery’s management structure, overseeing an allocated age range group within the Nursery with Room Leaders, Nursery Practitioners and Support staff reporting in to you. You will be an inspiring leader, with a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Welfare requirements with the ability to train and lead staff within your area to achieve the highest standards.
You will have experience in a similar leadership role such as Senior Room Manager or Lead Early Years Practitioner and possess the skills and attributes to ensure the very best outcomes for children in your care.
Roles and responsibilities –
• Supporting the overall day to day running of the nursery in conjunction with and in the absence of the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager.
• Supporting staff development and practice to ensure continual quality development of the setting.
• Supporting continued growth and opportunity of the nursery by developing robust and effective parent partnership programmes.
• Ensuring all staff are to committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for children.
• Acting as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
• Ensure you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
• Developing positive partnership with parents.
• Leading, developing and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
• Working as part of a wider management structure within the Nursery.
• Supporting team development.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will be eligible for the following benefits –
• Highly competitive salary
• Paid Christmas close down period
• Generous holiday scheme
• Paid bank holidays
• Discounted childcare at our nurseries
• Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
• Pension scheme
• Uniform provided
• Recommend a friend scheme
Days left: 3
Days left: 24
Days left: 24