Flexible Working Patterns
0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Basingstoke is currently seeking Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioners to join their team.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
You will be qualified to level 3 qualification in Childcare with relevant experience in supporting children’s learning and development in line with the EYFS in a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner role.
You will have the following experience, skills and attributes –
• Have a full and relevant level 3 qualification in Childcare.
• Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
• Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
As Nursery Practitioner role responsibilities include –
• Act as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
• Ensure you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
• Develop positive partnership with parents.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will be eligible for the following benefits –
• Highly competitive salary
• Paid Christmas close down period
• Generous holiday scheme
• Paid bank holidays
• Discounted childcare at our nurseries
• Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
• Pension scheme
• Uniform provided