0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Chelmsford- Part of the Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking an EYP qualified Pre-School Lead to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Early Years Teacher – qualified to EYP or QTS (Early Years Accredited) to lead the delivery of our education and learning programme within our Outstanding Nursery setting.
You will work alongside the management team to provide professional leadership and development of the Nursery staff (nursery Nurses, Assistants and Support Staff) to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes –
· Have a full and relevant EYP or QTS.
· Be an inspiring teacher with a sound knowledge of child development.
· Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A good working knowledge of the EYFS framework and the ability to support staff in using the framework.
· Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice.
· Ideally previous supervisory experience in a similar role.
You will responsible for –
· Acting as lead teaching practitioner within the Pre-school area.
· Ensuring you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
· Developing positive partnership with parents.
· Leading, developing and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children.
· Working as part of a wider management structure within the Nursery.
· Supporting team development.
· Working in partnership with parents.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid Christmas close down period
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Recommend a friend scheme
Days left: 4
Days left: 25
Days left: 32