0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Plympton is seeking a Nursery Manager to lead and manage our amazing setting
As Nursery Manager you will be providing professional leadership and management to the nursery team, effectively managing the day-to-day running of the nursery and ensuring the highest standards of care, education and compliance.
Our team is made up of vastly experienced Practitioners, including a Deputy Manager, Lead Early Years Practitioner, Administrator, Leaders and Practitioners.
You will be joining a fast paced and rapidly developing organisation, that offers amazing development and progression for it’s talented people, progression pathways include regional operations and childcare roles, training and quality positions and management support roles.
Your Key responsibilities include:
· To lead the effective delivery of all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework, OFSTED and Welfare Requirements and Statutory Frameworks.
· To lead, motivate and monitor all practitioners to ensure the safety, wellbeing and development of all children.
· Day to day management of the nursery team, ensuring all staff receive support, guidance and coaching as required, ensuring regular supervision and team meetings are carried out along with annual performance appraisals.
· To lead all aspects of team management, including recruitment development, supervision and retention.
· To adhere to all nursery policies and procedures and ensure all staff receive regular training / information on these.
· To robustly manage the Nursery as a successful commercial business including sales, marketing, budget management and business development and strategy.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid Christmas close down period
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Recommend a friend scheme