0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Bedford is recruiting for a nursery housekeeper to join their team.
As Housekeeper you will be a dedicated, flexible and reliable team member who will clean the nursery to a high standard in accordance with the specification set by the nursery manager. You will be responsible for complying with relevant nursery risk assessments and attending to general housekeeping duties while ensuring the nursery is kept to a high standard at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that the nursery is cleaned to a high standard.
• Work in partnership with the Nursery Manager to ensure the timely ordering of any cleaning equipment or supplies.
• Be familiar with and comply with relevant Health and Safety procedures and processes in order to comply with legislative responsibilities and safe working practices.
• Immediately report any safety concerns to the Nursery Manager.
• Work a part of a wider professional Nursery Team that ensures the very best outcomes for children.
• Ensure that the kitchen environment and all equipment is kept clean and well maintained at all times.
• Take shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery. Be familiar with and comply with the nursery’s risk management, emergency and security procedures and immediately report any safety concerns to the Nursery Manager.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous holiday scheme
• Paid bank holidays
• Discounted childcare at our nurseries
• Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
• Pension scheme
• Uniform provided
• Recommend a friend scheme
Days left: 4
Days left: 25
Days left: 32