0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru in Whiteley is currently seeking qualified and unqualified Bank Staff to join their team.
As Nursery Bank Staff you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
You will have relevant experience in supporting children’s learning and development in line with the EYFS in a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner role.
You will have the following experience, skills and attributes –
• Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
• Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
As Nursery Practitioner role responsibilities include –
• Act as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
• Ensure you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
• Develop positive partnership with parents.
•As part of the team you will eligible for the following benefits:
• Highly competitive salary
• Flexible Hours
• Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
• Uniform provided
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Days left: 9
Days left: 16