Kinders Mill Day Nursery are looking for Nursery Assistants to join their team on a part time basis to support the nursery during the morning breakfast time between the hours of 7am - 10am for a total of 15 hours a week.
As a Play assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the qualified practitioners with ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
Your will have the following experience, skills and attributes –
· Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
· Have a passion for working with children.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Develop positive partnership with parents.
As part of the team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Recommend a friend scheme
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Days left: 0
Days left: 0
Days left: 4