0800 028 4500
The Old Barn Day Nursery in Narborough is currently seeking a Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
An opportunity has arisen for a driven, motivated individual who is passionate about starting a career in childcare to join us as a Nursery Apprentice.
Fully supported by your nursery team you will be studying for a work-based qualification and have the benefit of accessing a wealth of practical experience to develop your skills and knowledge.
As you progress through your apprenticeship you will work alongside our qualified staff and Managers to experience the daily running of the nursery and support the children’s learning and development. At every stage of your apprenticeship journey you will have the opportunity to work with children, their parents and other colleagues as part of the Nursery Team.
As part of your apprenticeship you will learn how to –
• Observe and monitor children’s play activities.
• Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
• Working with children to promote health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toileting needs.
• Plan and deliver age/developmentally appropriate activities for children.
To kick start your childcare career we are looking for the following skills and attributes –
• A genuine interest in a long-term career in childcare and education.
• Calm, fun and personable character.
• A good baseline understanding of Maths and English.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the Kiddi Caru team you will eligible for the following benefits:
• The opportunity learn on the job and be paid for the work you do!
• Free Training
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous holiday scheme
• Paid bank holidays
• Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
• Uniform provided
Days left: 9
Days left: 16