Exeter Matford Green
0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group in Exeter is currently seeking a level 3 nursery practitioner.
Situated on the business park in Matford Green is our day nursery and preschool in Exeter, Devon. It is within easy access to the M5 and all major routes around the City.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
You will be qualified to level 3 qualification in Childcare with relevant experience in supporting children’s learning and development in line with the EYFS in a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner role.
You will have the following experience, skills and attributes -
· Have a full and relevant level 3 qualification in Childcare.
· Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
· Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
As Nursery Practitioner role responsibilities include –
· Act as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
· Ensure you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
· Develop positive partnership with parents.
As part of the team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role, We aim to be an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion or belief.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
We aim to be an equal opportunity employer and select staff on merit, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion or belief.