0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Burgess Hill - Part of the Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking a Level 3 Qualified Forest School Lead Practitioner to join their team.
As Forest School Lead Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
You will have experience and training in delivering Forest School Provision and take a lead role in the running of our stunning forest school area – set in the Nursery grounds and offering a unique outdoor learning environment.
You will be qualified to level 2/3 qualification in Childcare with relevant experience in supporting children’s learning and development in line with the EYFS in a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner role – you will have undertaken recognised and credible Forest School training.
Your will have the following experience, skills and attributes –
· Have a full and relevant level 2 / 3 qualification in Childcare.
· Recognised Forest School Training.
· Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
· Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
· Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
As Nursery Practitioner role responsibilities include –
· Act as designated key person for an allocated number of children.
· Ensure you observe, plan and assess children’s learning and development within the EYFS framework.
· Develop positive partnership with parents.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will be eligible for the following benefits –
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid Christmas close down period
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Recommend a friend scheme