0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Day Nursery in Daventry is currently seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team in a fixed term, maternity cover role.
In your role as Deputy Nursery Manager you will support all aspects of the running of a busy and vibrant Nursery – from leading and mentoring the Nursery Team (Nursery Practitioners, Room Leaders, Team Leaders and Support Staff), supporting the Nursery Manager with the commercial running of the nursery and overseeing all quality and legislation aspects of the Nursery – as such you will have a wealth of opportunity to develop your management experience towards becoming a future Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group Nursery Manager.
As Deputy Nursery Manager you will be responsible for –
• The overall day to day running of the nursery in conjunction with and in the absence of the Nursery Manager.
• Support staff development and practice to ensure continual quality development of the setting.
• Acting within your jurisdiction as a designated safeguarding lead practitioner.
• Monitor and manage health and safety, compliance and legislative requirements.
• Support continued growth and opportunity of the nursery by developing robust and effective parent partnership programmes.
• Support the commercial success of the Nursery business.
• Act as a competent and officially named Deputy of the setting for OFSTED compliance and inspection purposes.
• Ensure all staff are to committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for children.
To fulfil your roles as Deputy Nursery Manager you will have the following experience and skills –
• NVQ 3 or above in childcare and education with a thorough working understanding of OFSTED requirements, the Early Year Foundation Stage and Welfare Requirements.
• Inspiring and effective leadership capabilities.
• Strong analytical and audit skills.
• The ability to manage the nursery in the absence of the Nursery Manager.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
• Highly competitive salary
• Generous holiday scheme
• Paid bank holidays
• Discounted childcare at our nurseries
• Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
• Pension scheme
• Uniform provided
• Recommend a friend scheme
Days left: 4
Days left: 25
Days left: 32