0800 028 4500
Kiddi Caru Wellingborough - Part of the Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking a Catering Assistant to join their team.
You will have support the Nursery Chef in the day to day running and cleanliness of the nursery kitchen. You will help organise and prepare healthy, nutritious and tasty meals and snacks for the children attending the nursery and be familiar with and comply with relevant nursery policies ensuring a high standard of food safety management at all times.
Your responsibilities will include –
· To work in conjunction with the Nursery Manager and Nursery Chef to prepare and implement nutritious and well balanced seasonal menus.
· Serve a menu of exciting, well balanced, healthy, freshly prepared meals and snacks with seasonal ingredients.
· Ensure the Nursery Food Safety Management Systems are adhered to at all times.
· Ensure that the kitchen environment and all equipment is kept clean and well maintained at all times.
· Take shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery. Be familiar with and comply with the nursery’s risk management, emergency and security procedures and immediately report any safety concerns to the Nursery Manager.
· Plan and cater for children with special dietary requirements including children with allergies, cultural food preferences and weaning/development needs.
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
As part of the nursery team you will eligible for the following benefits:
· Highly competitive salary
· Paid Christmas close down period
· Generous holiday scheme
· Paid bank holidays
· Day off for your birthday (service related)
· Discounted childcare at our nurseries
· Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
· Pension scheme
· Uniform provided
· Recommend a friend scheme