Lunch Cover Assistant (Writtle)
Position: Lunch Cover Assistant
Manager: Sarah Pancutt
What is the purpose of the job?
Under the supervision and guidance of senior staff you will provide the highest level of care for children attending the nursery.
What do you have to achieve?
- The individual needs of children are identified and met during staff lunch period.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children and staff.
- To work with a variety of age ranges.
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme