Part-time Nursery Practitioner (The Laurels)
Position: Nursery Practitioner
Manager: Natasha Miller
What is the purpose of the job?
Charnwood Day Nursery - Part of the Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their team and support across a designated patch of our nurseries in the immediate area, on a part-time basis 16 hours a week.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending our nurseries, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
You will be qualified to level 3 qualification in Childcare with relevant experience in supporting children’s learning and development in line with the EYFS in a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner role.
What do you have to achieve?
- The individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme