Position: Nursery Assistant
Manager: David Lord
What is the purpose of the job?
To provide the highest level of care for children attending the nursery under the guidance of NVQ Level 3 qualified nursery practitioners.
You will hold a level 2 qualification in childcare and have demonstrable experience working in a busy nursery.
What do you have to achieve?
- The individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme