Manager: Tracey Cairns
What is the purpose of the job?
To provide the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery. Whilst you are gaining hands on experience in a high quality childcare setting you will be working towards recognised childcare qualifications.
What do you have to achieve?
- With support, the individual needs of children are identified and met.
- With support, equality of access and opportunity is given to all staff, parents and children.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
Benefits of Working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Ongoing professional development and training to support you in your apprenticeship
- Paid Christmas closure period
- Life Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme