Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Head Office
What is the purpose of the job?
You will assist the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing a range of exciting and engaging marketing strategies and initiatives (both online and offline) in order to support our network of Day Nurseries in achieving our business’ marketing objectives in line with our overall company strategy. As Marketing Assistant, you will have experience in working in line with both local and corporate level marketing plans with clear and concise aims, objectives and desired outcomes. You will support content management and online activity across all our award winning and highly commended online platforms, including social media and website – and previous experience in Content Marketing using a wide range of channels is highly desired. In your role as Marketing Assistant you will have the experience, confidence and customer service skill to assist the planning and delivery of external local and national corporate events. You will have a keen eye for detail and a methodical approach to work, the role includes database entry/management and lead generation and follow up management. You will also support the procurement and supply of marketing materials and have the ability to liaise with external agencies including marketing agents, suppliers and PR and customer relations.
What do you have to achieve?
- A recognised degree level qualification in Marketing.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong and articulate written and verbal communication skills.
- A full, clean driving licence (occasional travel may be required).
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme