Hours: 5 - 7.5
Manager: Heidi Cassidy
h3 class="vr-bold collapse-top-margin">What is the purpose of the job?
As Domestic Assistant,You will be a dedicated, flexible and reliable team member who will clean the nursery to a high standard in accordance with the specification set by the nursery manager. You will be responsible for complying with relevant nursery risk assessments and attending to general housekeeping duties while ensuring the nursery is kept to a high standard at all times.
What do you have to achieve?
- Ensure that the nursery is cleaned to a high standard.
- Work in partnership with theNursery Manager to ensure the timely ordering of any cleaning equipment or supplies.
- Be familiar with and comply with relevant Health and Safety procedures and processes in order tocomply with legislative responsibilities and safe working practices.
- Immediately report any safety concerns to the Nursery Manager.
- Work a part of a wider professional Nursery Team that ensures the very best outcomes for children.
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme