Team Leader/Room Leader
What is the purpose of the job?
To provide the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery.
You will ideally hold a level 3 qualification in Childcare, Education and Learning, however, we will also consider candidates who hold their level 2 qualification and have demonstrable experience working in a busy nursery.
What do you have to achieve?
- The individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children, staff, parents and carers.
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- Provide a positive practice role model to ensure that the Company values are maintained.
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is afforded to all staff, parents and children.
- Supervise and support children at all times.
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment.
- Prepare and supervise activities.
- Read, understand and implement all Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure that any changes to policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to within the required timescale.
- Notify the line manager of any concerns or issues regarding Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents visitors and work colleagues.
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained.
- Attend regular staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake training as required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the company's values are maintained.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and you are required to carry out other duties in line with your role. This job description may be reviewed in the future.