Position: HR Officer
Location: Head Office
What is the purpose of the job?
As HR Officer you will provide professional HR support to a designated quota settings within our large (40 site) portfolio. The role will encompass all aspects of HR, including Onboarding, Data Management, Employee Advise and Legislation and Administration.
As HR Officer you will support the nurseries in all areas relating to Human Resources, and will have the qualification, experience and expertise to advise on matters such as disciplinary and grievance, flexible working, sickness and absence, redundancy and TUPE/acquisition management and contracts and legal obligations.
The role of HR Officer at Kiddi Caru is one that offers a diverse scope of work – and you will be able to prioritise and manage multiple caseloads effectively whilst continuing to offer robust and compliant advice and support. The role is based within our Basingstoke Head Office, and may involve travel across our national geographical patch to offer face to face support where required.
What do you have to achieve?
- HR Data
- Employment Advice
- HR Administration
- HR Training
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Share option scheme
- Private health insurance
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme