SEN Support worker
Position: SEN Support worker
Manager: Darlene Williams
Headstart Day Nursery in Daventry, part of the Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking a one to one support worker specialising in working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities to join their team.
We are looking for a dedicated Nursery Assistant with SEN experience to join our team at our Headstart Nursery on a part-time, permanent basis, providing specialist support to children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. The role will consists of 15 hours a week.
In order to fulfil the role as SEND Practitioner you will have need to have recent, relevant SENCO experience.
Your will have the following experience, skills and attributes -
- Be an outstanding practitioner with high expectations and have recent SEND experience
- Be proficient in supporting the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
- Be an effective communicator and have the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues and external agents and stakeholders within a multidisciplinary team.
- Have knowledge and experience of supporting children whom may have complex learning and physical needs to ensure their wellbeing and education is robustly supported.
As part of the Kiddi Caru team you will eligible for the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday scheme
- Paid bank holidays
- Discounted childcare at our nurseries
- Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Recommend a friend scheme
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.