Nursery Play Assistant
Position: Nursery Play Assistant
Manager: Darlene Williams
Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group is currently seeking an enthusiastic Play Assistant to join their team.
As Play Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of care and education for children attending the nursery, to ensure the individual needs of the children are identified and met along with building positive working relationships with the children, staff, parents and carers.
Your will have the following experience, skills and attributes -
- Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development.
- Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
As part of the Kiddi Caru team you will eligible for the following benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday scheme
- Paid bank holidays
- Discounted childcare at our nurseries
- Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Recommend a friend scheme
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.