Position: Team Leader
Manager: Louise Farrow
What is the purpose of the job?
The role of the Team Leader is to work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the playroom staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above, understand and ensure the requirements of the EYFS and Ofsted are met and have experience working in a busy nursery setting in a leadership position.
What do you have to achieve?
- High standards of care and education
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
- Play room staff who feel supported in their roles
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme