Nursery Lunch Cover
Position: Nursery Lunch Cover
Manager: Becy Allen
Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group - is currently seeking a lunch cover assistant to join their team. we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to join us as a Lunch Cover Assistant on a part-time basis.
Under the supervision and guidance of senior staff you will provide the highest level of care for children attending the nursery working from 11am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will hold a level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare however we will consider candidates who do not hold these qualifications if they can demonstrate relevant work experience and / or a desire to begin their career within early years childcare.
In this role you will ensure -
- The individual needs of children are identified and met during staff lunch period.
- Company policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to at all times.
- Positive working relationships with children and staff.
- You are comfortable to work with a variety of age ranges.
As part of the Kiddi Caru team you will eligible for the following benefits -
- Highly competitive salary
- Christmas closure period
- Day off for your birthday (Service related)
- Generous holiday scheme
- Paid bank holidays
- Discounted childcare at our nurseries
- Ongoing professional development, training and promotional opportunities.
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Recommend a friend scheme
The Kiddi Caru Nurseries Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.