Customer Service Assistant
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Head Office
Tel: 0800 028 4500
What is the purpose of the job?
As Customer Services Assistant you will play a vital part in our front-line client engagement service, ensuring that prospective, new and existing customers are given an exceptional service at the point of contact.
You will support the Marketing Manager in developing and nurturing the customer journey from the point of initial enquiry, through to post sale and ongoing customer relationships to ensure that at every point our clients receive exceptional service.
What do you have to achieve?
- Strong customer focused approach to your work.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Social Media and Databases.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of confidentially & GPDR.
- The ability to capture client confidence over the telephone.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru Day Nurseries Group
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme