Position: Room Leader
Manager: Laura Evans
Tel: 01206 871700
What is the purpose of the job?
The role of the Room Leader is to work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the playroom staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
What do you have to achieve?
- High standards of care and education
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
- Play room staff who feel supported in their roles
Benefits of working for Kiddi Caru
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday (service related)
- Family friendly flexible working
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Life Cover
- Uniform provided
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
See the job profile for further information.