9 out of 10 parents would recommend Kiddi Caru
Through a recent survey we have established that over 90% of our existing parents are very happy to recommend our nurseries which speaks volumes for the level of care we offer.
How have we managed that?
- Dedicated staff – 75% of our staff hold as a minimum NVQ Level 3 qualifications and encourage a commitment to attend training from those below that level. We also have a number of graduates already in post ensuring we will be well ahead of the Government requirement of having a graduate in every setting by 2015.
- Exceptional facilities – Our nurseries have been built to maximise the space, light and function of each room. In simple terms our children enjoy space and light both externally and internally.
- In the lifetime of Kiddi Caru we have a 100% safety record.
- Established partnerships – effective communication ensures active partnerships flourish with parents making our nursery their nursery.
- Children are individuals –a caring, sharing, learning and fun environment is created and encouraged to ensure children thrive as individuals.